Wednesday 16 May 2012

Purple French Tips and A Way to Whiten Your Nails

I've had this nail varnish colour for years but it was drying up so I bought it again; Vivid Purple by Barry M. I used my new glitter to line the french tips for a bit of sparkle. Quite a glamorous look if I do say so myself :)



My mobile picture quality isn't the best but you can see how sparkly the glitter is. It doens't show the holographic-ness of it though and how nice it looks with all the rainbow colours.

 I don't know if you can tell but my nails have gotten whiter as I've been cleaning them to get rid of the awful yellow stains they had from me neglecting to use a decent base coat and not giving my nails time to breathe between each design. It sounds harsh but I used neat bleach straight onto my nails and I swear they are 70% whiter after 3 lots of bleach! Now I don't have to hide them under nail varnish out of shame anymore :P

No comments:

Post a Comment