Sunday 15 January 2012

Aztec French Tips

I bought 'Aztec' from the Accessorize varnish collection, I had doubts about it but when I tried it on I really liked it. When you move your fingers around it looks green with purple glitter and slightly gold. I jazzed it up with dots from a purple Barry M varnish. I tried painting it all over the nail but it was a bit overwhelming so I just stuck to the tips:

My phone camera doesn't do it justice, I'll try and upload a picture of it in a better light using my proper camera. It was £4 in Superdrug but you can get it in the Accessorize store. I wanna try out some more ideas using this varnish, and this makes me wanna do more french tip styles in general (now that my nails don't have a yellowish tinge to them from over-painting them it's a nice change to show their natural colour :P )

No comments:

Post a Comment