Tuesday 24 January 2012

Cupcake Nails

As I said I would a while ago, I've tried out cupcake nails and they look great!
I used Collection 2000 Hot Looks in their pastel shades of pink, yellow, blue and green, and a manicure white. This design took a long time as I had to wait for it to dry between each layer, and after a few layers it takes longer and longer to dry until it seems like it never will! Then I go to bed (being careful not to mess them up) and in the morning they are rock hard :)

I added a pink gem over the cherry dot to give it some sparkle and a dotting tool to make the sprinkles. You can change up the colours to make chocolate cupcakes or any colour you want. The shape of your nails is pretty much the shape of a cupcake anyway, but you could always do it the other way around so that it looks upside down to you but it'll be the right way up to people admiring your cute but sadly inedible nails :)

No comments:

Post a Comment