Tuesday 10 July 2012

China Glaze Atlantis, aka My New Favoutite!


The postman woke me up this morning to deliver this hottie of a nail varnish!




It's fairly smooth to the touch for a glitter varnish as the glitter is very fine. It's in a teal- colour gel base and I put on about 4 layers to make it opaque. One coat would look good over a shade of blue or black though.


I love this varnish, just looking at it sparkle in the light is worth the money I paid for it :) It's first night out in public will be to my friend's birthday party next week :P


I took a blurry photo to try and get across just how gilttery it is, didn't do a very good job :P


This picture from Scrangie's blog is a better representative of its glitzy awesomeness!
(P.S. I won the bid for the nail varnish on eBay)

No comments:

Post a Comment