Saturday 14 July 2012

Nail Polish Haul

The other day I bought 2 nail polishes, then yesterday my boyfriend came back from Italy and got me 6 more! This is the most I've ever got in such a short space of time :) and here they all are...




This is Lunar Haze by Natural Collection. It was £1.89 in Boots and I love it. It's not opaque after 2 coats but the shimmer on it is beautiful.


Next is Icy Mauve by All About Nails, 99p in Tesco. I have nothing but good things to say about this brand, great colours and an even better price :) This colur is also quite transparent but has a lovely gold shine to it.

Next we have the Italian ones. They're not necessarily Italian brands as the writing is in English but that's what I like to refer to them as :P



This one is Space Queen by a brand called Essence: Colour and Go. It's very similar to Iridescent by Barry M that I have, a pale pink gel with glitter in.

This green  has no name but is by Pupa: Lasting Colour. It's opaque with 2 coats and is a nice colour, but I don't think I'd wear it on its own.




Here is It's Purplicious, again by Essence.



 It's a clear base with purple and pink glitter in it. The glitter is a mix of small specks and sqaure chunks. It would look good over a shade of pink or purple.

This one has no name from what I can see on the bottle, it could be no. 22 but I'm not sure. It's by Debby: Colour Play.

I don't normally wear neon colours but I like this one, and if the sun comes out one of these days it'll look good my homemade shorts and sunglasses :)

Lastly we have 2 polishes that came together as a nail art kit. They're also by Pupa, which I think is an Italian brand as it says Pupa: Milano on the box.  One is a silver glitter and the other is a dark grey crackle top coat. The box says Grey Green but I personally don't see the green :P I don't own any crackle polishes but I like the look of this one.


And so ends what I think is my longest post to date. I can't wait to churn out some new looks with these polishes!






No comments:

Post a Comment